1.To seek the pleasure of Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala)by doing our main duty in this world, that is to call the Muslims, New-Muslims and non-Muslims to the true teachings of Islam and to attain Paradise In shaa Allah
2. To educate ourselves and the youth of this country by the teachings of the Qur’an and the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (sall’Allahu alaihi wa sallam)
3. To create a national and international bond of Muslim sisterhood.
4. To produce successful Callers/ Daiyyat that possesses the prophetic qualities.
1. To provide authentic Islamic knowledge in order to develop young Muslims that have Taqwa (God consciousness), good character, A desire for seeking knowledge and wide range of modern skills.
2. To provide activities for youth that widens their understanding of their belief and community.
3. Use the youth’s free time in beneficial activities.
4. Remembrance of Allah and reminding them of the purpose of their creation.
5. To teach sisters how to live in a strong sisterhood with mercy, love, accepting ones faults and trying to improve themselves and above all else pleasing Allah (Subhanahu wa ta’ala)